Involving teens is one of the most exciting areas of influence in ministry. Teens are ready to minister, we just need to empower them. You'll gain some great ideas on how to involve teens, how to plan around their schedules, and what to really expect from a group of future ministry professionals. A teen ministry when done intentionally, can be an incredible volunteer force that makes a significant impact on your kids in ministry.
- How can teens be a part of children's ministry
- Teens believing they are the ministry
- Understanding what to expect from a team
- Plan for and around teens to make sure your Sunday is a success
- Communicating with teens: tips and tricks
- Creating a vision for teens within your ministry
- Understanding how you are their 'mini college'
- Ways to implement teens immediately and with effectiveness