Gain insight on how to develop an organized acting ministry. Whether you have an existing program or thinking about beginning one, you'll learn ways to recruit, how to develop scripts, and creative ways to implement the sketch into the service. You'll also gain a strong knowledge on whether you want to work with kids, teens, or adults and how to get the most out of any these groups.
- What's actually involved in acting
- How to not 'burn out' your talent
- How to write scripts
- Software for scriptwriting
- How to recruit kids and teens
- What to watch out for in the 'Artistic World'
- How to organize teams, practices, and coaches
- How to use a coach and keep them motivated
- How to plan for actors years in advance